(Posted Mon. May 4th, 2020 @ 6:00pm by: Kitty Yanko)
Please support Peoria Humane Society on GivingTuesdayNow, May 5, 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic has put a financial burden on many families, and the Peoria Humane Society knows that tough times for people mean tough times for animals.
We Stand Ready to Help - Now more than ever, we must rely on each other to get through tough times. Help us to be there for the people and animals of our community, we need your support! Together we can make a difference for many. Visit the PHS website to donate: https://peoriahs.org/you-can-help/donate
• We provide pet food to people so they can feed their pets in difficult times
• We support animals in shelter at PCAPS by paying for medical care when
• We donate supplies and pay for visits to the veterinarian when shelter animals
go into foster homes
• We support people when they fall on hard times and need emergency
assistance for their pets
• We focus on keeping pets in their homes and with their owners whenever
possible, and when it’s not possible, we can help with temporary housing
• We give hope to the isolated, lonely, and sick through our pet therapy visits to
health care facilities
The Peoria Humane Society has been helping people help animals for more than 80 years. We need your support now more than ever!